Difuzed - Uitgeest (region Amsterdam)
In twenty years Difuzed has grown into an award-winning and important player in the worldwide licensed fashion industry. Our customers are diverse mix of retailers across Europe, Middle East, Asia and the United States. We make cool lifestyle collections for the likes of Zara, Bershka and H&M to gaming stores and various ecommerce players. We work with the largest licensed brands in the world such as Disney, Warner Bros, Sony, Star Wars, Universal and Pokemon, and leading gaming brands such as Overwatch and League of Legends.
Check out our website to see how our products speak for us!
The challenge – process and follow up on stock orders to ensure timely delivery
The role of Administrative Sales Support – Stock Sales is an essential part of the commercial team and in it you will support the account managers to make sure our challenging sales objectives are realized, You will liaise with the Licensing, Design, Warehouse, purchasing and Sourcing Departments as needed and help provide analytical sales data and reports to measure the business.
In this role you will:
- Contact and liaise with customers via email and telephone
- Ensuring the correct settlement of orders and invoices
- Communicate with and work closely with our, Design and Purchasing department to make sure the products will hit the street date on time
- Manage customer administration ERP system, such as entering new customers, signaling, and keeping available market data up to date
- Ensure timely receipt of prices and delivery times information
- Coordinate inventory, logistics settlement / planning
- Send, coordinate, monitor and process feedback in our internal systems
- Flagging and solving any hurdles that jeopardize sales orders
This role will report to the Sales Manager based in our office in Uitgeest, Holland and support the Sales Team.
- MBO work and / or thinking level, preferably a study in the field of Commercial Economy, Administrative/commercial Assistant.
- You are hands on, you keep an overview at all times, you are commercial, and you love to work with a positive attitude and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team player environment
- You are quick in mastering new systems
- Organization skills with attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to participate in multiple projects whilst meeting established deadlines
- Affinity and experience in the Licensing Industry with knowledge of Gaming, Entertainment and Fashion Brands and Sector
- Fluency in Dutch and English. Knowledge of Italian, Spanish, French or German helpful.
What does Difuzed offer you?
An appropriate remuneration package and excellent working conditions. A versatile function within a fast growing organization with an expanding market position will allow you to develop your career aims in a team of supportive like-minded people.
A competitive salary for this (MITT-CAO applies).
Do you recognize yourself?
Please apply with your resume and cover letter in English via HR@difuzed.com
Non recruitment agency applications only, please
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld