Difuzed - Uitgeest (region Amsterdam)
Over the past twenty years Difuzed has grown into an award-winning and worldwide leader in the licensed fashion industry. Our customers are a diverse mix of retailers across Europe, Middle East, Asia, and the United States. We make cool lifestyle collections for customers such as Zara, Bershka and H&M to independent gaming stores, Department Stores, and various ecommerce platforms. We work with the largest licensed brands in the world such as Disney, Warner Bros, Sony, Star Wars, Universal and Pokémon, and leading gaming brands such as Overwatch and League of Legends. We also represent lifestyle brands such as Paul Frank, UFC, and Hard Rock Café.
Check out our website to see how our products speak for us!
The role is a key member of the licensing team. This team oversees the approvals of all the items we design, create, sample, and sell.
You will work closely with various licensors and brand owners to receive and process external information, to then share this information within Difuzed and process correctly in our PLM-system (product management system).
This is all done under strict timelines to get our apparel and accessories approved so that we can meet retail windows and be able to give our customers the products they want.
In the role you will:
- Work closely with the Approvals Team to manage the intake, processing and shipping of samples.
- Send physical product samples to the licensors and brand owners for approval.
- Liaise directly with Licensor Approval teams to update them on the shipping of samples for approval.
- Review samples, with the Approvals Team, to check that they are correct to tech packs and previously approved products and enter the feedback into internal tracking system (PLM).
- Continuous monitoring and updating of our internal system as they pertain to product approvals and following up with licensors and partners for feedback to ensure timelines are met.
- Communicate with the Approvals Team to ensure that accurate information is received.
- Assist on other projects as necessary that pertain to brand management and product approvals.
- Ability to work as a member of a fast-paced Approvals Team
- The skills to work proficiently with computer administration-based systems (or capable of quickly acquiring an administration system)
- Passion for product and design
- Knowledge of production process in print, embroidery, and garment construction an added benefit
- Excellent English communication written and verbal (international environment)
- The ability to prioritize and work well within a team
- Excellent organizational skills
What does Difuzed offer you?
A fulltime position within a fast-growing organization with a growing market position. This enables our employees to develop their own career goals in a team of like-minded colleagues.
A competitive salary for this (MITT-CAO applies).
Do you recognize yourself?
Please apply with your resume and cover letter in English via HR@difuzed.com
Non recruitment agency applications only, please
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld