Your Role as a CSR Coordinator
Our new CSR Coordinator, will support us and our supplier base reaching the targets set out in our roadmap to a fully transparent supply chain. The CSR coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the sourcing database, keeping track of social compliance, product compliance and sustainability.
You will be part of the sourcing team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Organizes, updates, expands and owns the compliance database for current suppliers
- Keeps a sourcing database for potential new suppliers
- Supplies compliance reports, statements and overviews on request
- Ensures that improvements can be measured in line with Difuzed responsible sourcing commitments
- Ensures consistency in development and implementation of policies in relation to responsible sourcing across all Difuzed supplier offices
- Will be involved in risk assessing / licensor approval for potential new suppliers
- Cooperates closely with production partners and CSR dept of customers to ensure we operate within the specific social and environmental compliance demands
- Has intensive supplier communication and support in obtaining and carrying out social compliance audits
- Sets goals and monitors progress with our suppliers on working conditions and environmental standards
- Gathers information and monitors the process for supplier selection under sustainability aspects
- Monitors the share of recycled (GRS) materials, organic cotton (GOTS) and BCI cotton against the Difuzed targets set per year
- Organizes reporting per supplier on the harmful substances tests done on request of our purchase department
- You have a completed education at MBO+ / HBO level, or work and thinking level
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in similar position
- Stress resistant, accurate, flexible, pro-active, self-starter and solution-oriented
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Committed and passioned for the positive impact that business can make to society
- Motivated to make a difference in labor rights, human rights and corporate social responsibility with the ability to also be business minded
- You are strong in administrative / desk work
- You have a good commercial awareness and an understanding of how social and environmental sustainability supports business relationship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP, PLM systems
- Basic knowledge of social compliance audits like BSCI, SMETA etc.
- Preferably has basic knowledge of restricted substances and REACH compliance
- Preferably has a background in the fashion industry
- Experience across a global supply chain
- Excellent command of the English language and Dutch in speech and writing
What does Difuzed offer you?
An appropriate remuneration package and excellent working conditions. A versatile function within a fast-growing organization with an expanding market position will allow you to develop your career aims in a team of supportive like-minded people.
A competitive salary for this (MITT-CAO applies).
Do you recognize yourself?
Please apply with your resume and cover letter in English via HR@difuzed.com
Non recruitment agency applications only, please
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld