DIFUZED – Uitgeest (Amsterdam region)
At Difuzed, innovation is our great strength. Under license we translate brand names into lifestyle apparel and accessories for the B2B market. We do this for the gaming and entertainment industry, but we are also very active for many other international licensed brands. Whether it’s a Zara, H&M and Primark all the way to the shops around the corner, if it has a license on it we probably produced it. We represent the world’s best known brands PlayStation, Disney, Kodak, Marvel, Star Wars, Motorsport and many more like them and have the ambition to create the best of the best licensed lifestyle products in fashion.
Working at Difuzed brings many exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the world of licensed products and a super creative work environment that triggers inspiration and innovation.
Your role as a Buyer:
We are currently looking for a Buyer who gets energy from monitoring orders for licensed clothing and accessories for major retailers. You ensure optimal administrative processing of the purchasing process, which includes placing and following up purchase orders / production, whereby monitoring the correct delivery times and optimal planning is essential in collaboration with the different teams. This concerns a role as a buyer in which experience within the Fashion Industry is decisive.
- As a buyer you are responsible for various accounts
- Takes care of the purchase orders and monitors the associated quality, monitors production and delivery times together with the various suppliers worldwide and actively communicates about this both internally and externally.
- Analyzes the purchase/order process in order to increase our margin across the different categories and indicates areas for improvement
- Negotiates with factories to obtain the best prices
- Communicate and present the different purchasing strategies to the different teams
- Provides work instructions / procedures and keeps them up-to-date in collaboration with old and new suppliers
- Provides information (internally) regarding suppliers, price agreements and the procedures to be followed
- Connect budgets to categories to meet financial goals
Our ideal candidate has:
- Besides humor, affinity with the gaming, entertainment “Licensing” Lifestyle Fashion & Lifestyle Industry
- MBO/HBO graduated but above all at least 2-3 years of demonstrable work experience as a Buyer
- Excellent English (next to Dutch) communication written and verbal and enjoys working in an international environment
- Familiar with the purchasing and development process
- Has a flexible attitude, results-oriented and enjoys working in a team
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Has strong communication and writing skills
- Strong computer (SAP, MS Office, Excel) and analytical skills
- Living in the Netherlands (and in possession of the right residence papers)
We happily invite you to send your CV to: HR@difuzed.com
Are you a recruitment agency? Please be informed we source all our candidates directly.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.