WANTED: “Highly Organized and Meticulous Follow-Upper”
Difuzed – Amsterdam Area
Difuzed is a Dutch based company that has, over the last twenty years, evolved to become an award winning and significant player in the licensing lifestyle business in the EMEA region. Our business-to-business customers are a diverse portfolio of retail clients across Europe and other International Markets.
The company is international, ambitious, fast-growing organization. Its culture is characterized by strong team spirit, positive motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment. At Difuzed is innovation our great strength. We translate great pop culture brands into great wearable apparel and accessories for the B2B market. From the big mass fashion retailers as Footlocker, JD Sports, Zara, H&M and Primark all the way to the shops around your corner. Difuzed represent the world’s best-known brands like PlayStation, Ubisoft, Motorsport, Disney, Kodak and many more like them and have the ambition to create the best of the best licensed products in lifestyle and fashion.
Working at Difuzed brings many exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the world of licensed products and a super creative work environment that triggers inspiration and innovation.
Check our website to see how our products speak for us!
The role of Merchandiser – Non Stock - MTO Sales (made to order) is an essential part of the commercial team and you will support the account managers to make sure our challenging sales objectives can be realized, You will be the gatekeeper between the Licensing, Creative and Sourcing Departments and help provide analytical sales data and reports to measure the business. In the role you will:
- Contact and liaise with customers via email telephone and face to face meetings
- Manage customer administration ERP system, such as entering new customers, order data.
- Communicate with and work closely with our, Design, Licensing, Purchasing & Production Departments to make sure the products will hit the street date on time
- Communicates with the finance department regarding the financial settlement of orders, invoices and possible corrections
- Responsible for turnover and production planning as well at the numbers that drive the collections for our various customers
- Work on internal processes that aim for efficiency within the merchandise/planning department
- Coordinate planning/invoicing/ logistics
- Send, coordinate, monitor and process feedback in PLM System
- Identifies and appoints opportunities for improvement in the sales policy, procedures and further professionalization of the department
This role reports into the Head of Sales based in our office in Uitgeest, Holland and support the Sales Team.
- MBO work and / or thinking level, preferably a study in the field of Commercial Economy, Administrative/commercial Assistant.
- You are hands on and understand commercial negotiations
- You have a positive work attitude and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team player environment
- You would like to quickly master new systems
- Organization skills with attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to participate in multiple projects while meeting established deadlines
- Affinity and experience in the Licensing Industry with knowledge of Gaming, Entertainment and Fashion Brands and Sector
- You have math skills, are proficient in spreadsheets and at using Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Programs
- Fluency in Dutch and English. Knowledge of Italian, Spanish, French or German helpful.
What does Difuzed offer you?
An appropriate remuneration package and excellent working conditions. A versatile function within a fast-growing organization with an expanding market position will allow you to develop your career aims in a team of supportive like-minded people.
A competitive salary for this (MITT-CAO applies).
Do you recognize yourself?
Please apply with your resume and cover letter in English via HR@difuzed.com.
Non recruitment agency applications only, please
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld