Difuzed - Uitgeest (region Amsterdam)
In twenty years Difuzed has grown into an award-winning and important player in the worldwide licensed fashion industry. Our customers are diverse mix of retailers across Europe, Middle East, Asia and the United States. We make cool lifestyle collections for the likes of Zara, Bershka and H&M to gaming stores and various ecommerce players. We work with the largest licensed brands in the world such as Disney, Warner Bros, Sony, Star Wars, Universal and Pokemon, and leading gaming brands such as Overwatch and League of Legends.
Check out our website to see how our products speak for us!
We are looking to hire a product developer with an interest in fashion and a passion for the licensing industry. You are creative, accurate and administratively skilled with a commercial eye on fashion. You are flexible and organized loving to work in a fast pace.
You are in this role responsible for the process from concept designs to production-ready samples. By means of planning & control, being the contact person suppliers and departments during sample phase period and by taking in account the quality, functionality, price, social compliance aspects and legal requirements of the product. All this in consultation with the Design-, Sales-, CSR-, licensing- and purchase department. You remain involved in the sample process until the “sample approved” is reached.
In this role you will report to the Manager Sourcing & Development.
Your main tasks during the day
- Determines in consultation with the designer and the Sourcing & Development (S&D) manager where concepts are to be sampled
- Request prices in consultation with the S&D Manager before starting sampling
- Assist Designers product development, by (fit) evaluations, sizes, and correcting problems
- Coordinates the tech packs and additional items with the manufacturer and adjust where necessary.
- Discusses and checks the progress of the sample route, and adjust where necessary
- Supports the Designer in checking samples after arrival and support Purchase & Sales colleagues with product features & development
- On top of the sample planning mainly and takes actions to stay on schedule
Maintain updated on developments within product groups
- Knowledge of fabrics, techniques and garment construction
- Knowledge of production process
- User of Adobe Illustrator, MS Office, and the product database system (PLM)
- Being able to organize, set priorities, work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and always keep the overview on production (overlapping) schedules and processes
- Independent, communicative, practical mind set, proactive, next to a positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or similar level in Fashion Management
- 3 years of experience in working for fast fashion, commercial brands and/or companies
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English
What does Difuzed offer you?
An appropriate remuneration Package and excellent employment conditions. A versatile Sales position within a fast-growing organization with a growing market position allows you to develop your own career goals in a team of supportive like-minded people. For tis a competitive salary (MITT-CLA applies).
Do you recognize yourself?
Then apply with your CV and motivation letter via HR@difuzed.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.